Wednesday 14 January 2015

Welcome/Velkommen to/til "Den mørke skogen" Tattoo Art !


Hallo everyone :)

I am Irinä and this is my new blog associated with Tattoo Art.

Specifically , i love sketches and tattoos so i recently decided to turn my love and amaze, to practice and hard work and start my long journey as a tattoo artist :)

Since i am starting from zero ( never had sketching courses or anything ) my first blog posts will be mostly sketches ( everything is free hand ) trying to challenge myself on different styles and techniques and i will later seperate them in categories ( ex. i will later put all the skull sketches in an article tittled '' Skulls ''  etc ) so you can easily find results on the pattern you are interested at . 

I will also post updates about my preparation and practice , equipment use and so on in case more people are interested on getting started with this Art .

You can easily contact me by leaving comments on this blog , text me on emails/Facebook/Skype for future tattoo sessions or if you want me to create/custom a pattern for you .

If you like my work feel free to share this blog and spread the love for Art around :)

Thanks for your time visiting my blog.

This is a sample sketch to give you a tiny taste of what's coming up .

This is created by me , took 1 hour to finish :)

Stay tuned for more updates really soon.

For any question , contact me using the info below.
Love.
Irinä



CONTACT INFORMATION


Facebook : click here 
Skype : irina.alexopoulou
G+ account : click here 


No comments:

Post a Comment